The Mirror Affirmation Technique is an incredible exercise any of you beautiful people can do every day in the comfort of your home and in the privacy of your own bathroom or bedroom.
+ Let’s look at the key steps we can do daily to increase our self-esteem, self-trust, authority, and transformation.
1. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 that’s at least big enough so you can see your sexy self from the top of your head to waist (it’s ok if you seem to not be able to find it someday) 👀🤷♀️😂
2. Take a deep breath in, and another one and another one until you 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, doubt, and fear.
3. 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, make that connection, honestly stare at your eyes, not your hair, boobs, new pimples or wrinkles, but the window to your soul, the eyes. Ask yourself what you see? It could be the colors, the size of your pupils, but take a good minute to look at them and further if you can.
4. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. You can use the simple one I provided in Sunday’s morning post. Here it is again for you:
I am grateful
I am healthy,
I am strong,
I am beautiful,
I am smart,
I am capable,
I am me.
I will be the best, I have ever been today.
5. Keep repeating it to yourself as you look at yourself. Use your hands if you want, I do. I point at myself sometimes.
Repeat it at least 3 times when you first start. Yes, exactly, be like a parrot 🦜 .
This should take you no more than 5 minutes a day, but the results are amazing!
Try it, what do you have to lose? Oh yes, your insecurities, anxiety, and self-doubt.
Have a great day ❤